Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MALLORY, READ

Has anyone else noticed that the fire alarms go off in Canelands on a regular basis? Today the 'fire' caused me to leave my keys in a change room, meaning I had to wait half an hour in the cold for the stores to reopen to retrieve them. I guess I was alot better off than the poor women that had been getting there hair coloured at the time, they were sitting in the carpark with hairdressers attempting to keep there do's turning into disasters. I'll be sorry when theres a real emergency because I probably won't take the alarms too seriously.
Mallory I think I write these blogs for you, your the only one who reads them ha

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahahahahah
    aww
    i almost left the keys in the bathroom too today!
    donnt worry i write my blogs for you because i think your the only person that reads them!
    other than barry that is..

    ReplyDelete